Garmin just released a new software update for the Garmin Alpha 100 (Version 6.80). This update mainly just fixed a few issues but also added HEMA map support. Below is a detailed released notes.
Software version 6.80
Live as of January 2, 2018.
Use Garmin Express to install this file (10.04 MB).
Version 6.70 to 6.80
- Fixed possible issue that caused user data to not appear on the map.
- Added support for HEMA maps.
- Changed the text for the map declutter option to ‘Map Show/Hide’.
- Fixed issue when searching for POIs by spelling.
- Added display of total distance to include collars set to a 2 minute update interval.
- Added self-timeout of the interference warning banner.
- Fixed issue displaying date fields.
- Fixed issue with map restore defaults option.